Doll Sleeping Bag
Girls always have fun at sleepovers—and with their dolls, too!
A quilted sleeping bag with an attached pillow is the perfect accessory for her 18" doll. The separating zipper makes it useful and versatile.
Use this quilt pattern with easy-to-understand instructions, or feel free to design your own pieced quilt to the specified size. Then finish with straight-line or free-motion quilting.
Whether in her own bed, a friend’s sleepover, or at grandma’s house, this huggable quilted sleeping bag may become the most-used item in her doll’s collection!
Digital PDF Pattern
21% off $21 or more! See discount code in cart.
- 14” x 44” wide for pillow & accent squares
- 13” x 44” wide each of two colors for strips (25” if directional fabric)
- 25” x 44”wide for lining and one strip (30” if directional fabric)
- Zipper: 28”separating, “Sport” works fine.
- Fusible fleece/batting or batting/spray baste: 27” x 17”
- Batting for pillow: 10” x 13” plus scraps or polyfill to stuff pillow
- Other usual sewing supplies: scissors, pins, rotary cutter & mat, etc.