Nothing is better than a warm scarf on a cold day!
The Big Braid Reversible Scarf will be soft and warm around your neck.
If you love cabled scarves like I do, you’ll love this one! It is knit so that the cables are seen from either side—no front or back, completely reversible. It’s not difficult to do, and it makes such a warm thick scarf.
• Reversible cables are easy to knit
• Two sections: big and smaller cables
• Joined ends for an infinity scarf
• Soft yarn feels good around your neck
As you work the rows of the Big Braid Reversible Scarf, you will find a rhythm in the stitches and rows. The soft yarn runs through your fingers and it becomes the easy reason you keep stitching. As the maker, you decide how much of each section you’d like: the smaller three columns of cables and the big braid. Both are amazing textures both to look at and to feel. Then join the ends to create an infinity scarf.
Patterns from Studio 21 Market include:
• Clearly labeled for needles and yarn suggestions
• Easy-to-understand instructions & charts
• Marks for tracking progress
Buy and download the PDF pattern here.
Enjoy the process and the warmth!