Sew Handy Organizer
Handy organizer is a great take-along for your essential supplies!
Outside, a linen/cotton blend fabric makes it sturdy enough for a lot of handling. A simple nylon zipper closure keeps the contents secure. And the handy outer zipper pocket holds the little extras.
Unzip the organizer and find places inside for your supplies. Large vinyl pocket with a flap keeps items secure and visible. Center pen holder fits in the fold. A gusset pocket holds bulkier items. The clever wool felt pieces hold a 6-inch ruler, a small pair of scissors and a place for pins and needles.
Use this organizer to hold your essential supplies for handwork of any kind—crochet, knitting, sewing, embroidery, or any project to take along with you!
Digital PDF Pattern
21% off $21 or more! See discount code in cart.
- Outer fabric: 13”x15” linen/cotton blend suggested
- Cotton: 1/2 yard x 4 fabrics (lining, pockets)
- Interfacing: 1/2 yard fusible, woven (Shapeflex, Pellon SF101)
- Zippers, nylon: 9” or 12” for pocket, 18” or 20” for exterior
- Wool felt: (2) 6” x 6”
- Fusible cotton batting: 13” x 15”
- Quilter’s vinyl: 6”x12”
- Elastic: 1/2” x 6”
- Zipper foot
- Other usual sewing supplies: thread, scissors, pins, clips, rotary cutter, cutting mat, etc.
- 3/4” bias tape maker
- Wonder clips
"The pattern is very understandable and easy to follow." - Sammie
"Your pattern was very easy to follow & I loved the result. It was my first time sewing a zipper, and it went quite smoothly." -Michelle