This product is out of stock.
Product is not available in this quantity.
Cabled Fingerless Mitts
designed by Karen Munger
$ 10.00 USD
Terms & Conditions
Fingerless mitts are perfect for those days when your hands need some protective warmth yet you still need the use of your fingertips. Knitting a wide rib gives the appearance of stockinette fabric when unstretched, but more importantly, the four knit stitches provide a column for the cable twists. Adding design and function, the cables provide a stretchy yet snug fit around the wrist and fingers, the perfect combination!
Digital PDF Pattern
21% off $21 or more! See discount code in cart.
- (5) #4 (3.5 mm) double-pointed needles
- 2 skeins 100-yard, DK weight
- Stitch Markers
- Cable Needle
- Yarn holder (or short length of bulky yarn)
- Women’s Medium (6” wrist circumference, unstretched)
- Women’s Large (7” wrist circ., unstretched)
"I love your patterns because of the clarity and helpful markers. This is a very easy pattern to memorize." - Cathy