Big Braid Reversible Scarf
Soft & Chunky Braid and Cable Scarf
A soft silk/merino scarf is made even warmer with ribbing. And it’s reversible too! There is no wrong side for these cables and big braid.
The written pattern is easy to follow, and includes charts. Also at each written step are tally marks and cable symbols to keep track of your place.
The pattern has the big braid as half of the scarf and three cable columns for the rest, but you can split the two sections however you’d like!
Digital PDF Pattern
21% off $21 or more! See discount code in cart.
- (1) #5 (3.75 cm) cable needle
- or (2) #5 (3.75 cm) straight needles
- (4) skeins 150-yard, DK weight
- Yarn used in pattern: Manos de Uraguay
Silk Blend (30% silk, 70% extra fine merino)
- (6) Stitch Markers
- Cable Needle (large enough for 14 stitches)
- Yarn holder (or short length bulky yarn for provisional cast-on)
- One size fits all
- 5 stitches / inch (not important)
"I love your patterns because of the clarity and helpful markers. This is a very easy pattern to memorize." - Cathy