This product is out of stock.
Product is not available in this quantity.
designed by Karen Munger
$ 10.00 USD
Terms & Conditions
With Gradation of Color Bands
The brioche stitch creates such a soft and thick fabric, making this a wonderfully comfortable scarf for those cold winter days!
The written pattern is easy to follow, and the repeat of the four-row brioche pattern will become familiar. Also at each written step are tally marks to keep track of your progress. Even if you've never knitted the brichoe stitch before, an advanced beginner can do this!
The pattern has gradation changes every 16 rows; however, you can change the color as often as you’d like.
Level: Advanced Beginner
Digital PDF Pattern
21% off $21 or more! See discount code in cart.
- #6 (4 cm) cable needles with about a 12" cable
- For brioche, use a needle one to two sizes smaller than recomended for your yarn.
- (6) skeins 150-yard, worsted or DK weight (two of each color)
- Yarn used in blue/green/gray scarf:
Classic Elite Chesapeake, 103-yard balls
50% cotton, 50% merino wool
- Yarn used in burgandy/tan/white scarf:
Eisaku Noro 100% cashmere, 100-yards
- Safety pin-type marker
- One size fits all
- About 5 stitches / inch in stockinette stitch
but not important for this project
"I love your patterns because of the clarity and helpful markers." - Cathy