Every knitter needs a place to keep needles handy and organized. This needle roll provides pockets for straight needles or DPNs.
With fabrics that express your unique style, your custom needle roll will be functional and eye-catching! Fourteen pockets provide spaces for both long and short needles, straight or double pointed. This lightly padded organizer features a top flap that keeps needles in place.
After rolling closed or folding in thirds, the loop closure and large button become part of the unique design. Easy enough for even beginning sewers!
Also see the pattern for circular needles, DPNs, and interchangeable needle sets—an indispensible tool!
Digital PDF Pattern
21% off $21 or more! See discount code in cart.
- Cotton: 1/4 yard (or fat quarter) each of 4 fabrics
- Lining: 1/4 yard (tougher for knitting needle points)
- Fusible fleece or batting: 17" x 16" (or use low-loft cotton batting and spray baste)
- Elastic: 1/4" x 4"
- Large Button
- Other usual sewing supplies
- Edge/quilting guide for sewing machine