Fresh-squeezed table topper adds a splash of citrus to your table!
Looking for a fresh new look for your table? This project may add that perfect seasonal touch. Shop your stash or find crisp new fabrics!
Citrus segments and leaves are applied with either needle-turn or raw-edge appliqué. Quilting adds texture to the citrus segments. Then finish the rind with bias strips. Bind and finish!
Such a fun project to make — and a colorful addition to any table!
Digital PDF Pattern
21% off $21 or more! See discount code in cart.
- Background & binding: 2 yards
- Citrus segments: eight fabrics 7” x 10”
- Leaves: two fabrics 8” x 12”
- Rinds: four fabrics 1” x 20”
- Backing: 36” x 36”
- Cotton batting: 35" x 35"
- Freezer paper for needle-turn appliqué OR
Fusible (2-sided, paper-backed) for raw edge appliqué
- Glass-head pins
- Other usual sewing supplies: thread, scissors, rotary cutter, cutting mat
- 1/2” bias tape maker
"The pattern is well written and I like the layout and the use of color and other graphic elements. It's a fun project!" - Sage